Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Amanda Ryan - Creature Creations


AMANDA RYAN

Hey! I'm Amanda Ryan the Canadian part of Tees In A Pod eh! LOL. My journey of creating an online store began when I had thousands of digital photographs on my computer, but no where to put them. In my ever wanting need to share my photos with others, I opened up an online store, Creature Creations. I am an amateur photographer, with no fancy gear or set-ups; just a girl who loves to capture the beauty of animals and nature through her digital camera lens. Digital photography became my passion several years ago and is growing more and more with each passing day.
My main goal as a member of Tees In A Pod, is to learn about the work others are passionate about, to help others in their goals of becoming online store owners, to network with current store owners, and to help shoppers in their decision to shop online. Personally, I would have loved a resource that provided me with some answers when I was first starting my store Creature Creations personalized photo gifts, almost a year ago. There have been many questions I have asked on the road to building my online store. How to market it? sustain it? and how to keep customers coming back for more? - to name just a few. From these questions, I have discovered several answers, new avenues to explore and easier ways in trying to get my photography and online store noticed. You too may be asking yourself these questions about your store and as a member of Tees In A Pod, I hope to help you get them answered. I want to share with you all that I have learned along the way and although I am not an expert, I do love to explore new things and to share my experiences and knowledge with others. If you are a store owner, thinking about becoming one, a photographer, or an online shopper - I would love to get to know you better and to learn from you as well! I hope Tees In A Pod helps you in your latest endeavors and that you have some fun spending time with us!

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to spending time with you!

"Capture A Moment, For Every Moment Is Worth Remembering!" - Amanda Ryan

Come follow me:
Amanda's Twitter
Creature Creations Store
Creature Creations Blog
Creature Creations Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment