Sunday, March 14, 2010

Amanda Vare (aka Manz) - GritFX T-Shirts



Hi everyone (or should I say G'Day!?) I'm Amanda from GritFX T-Shirts - Weird, Movie, TV, Pop Culture, and Funny Tee Designs.

Having over 10 years experience in the graphic design industry, it is my hope to provide design feedback to anyone who dares to ask. I firmly believe in providing critiques that are constructive; if I think you need to work on your website design, I'll endeavour to advise on how I think you should go about doing this. There will be no "that's crap" replies from this Aussie.

Since establishing GritFX in 2008, I've tested and trialled many of the POD (print-on-demand) service providers out there and have formulated an opinion on several of these. Choosing which POD is right for you is a debatable subject, but if you're unsure as to who to use, I'm ready to give you my two cents and advise on all that I know.

I believe that we're constant students in this ever evolving world (well, I know I'm one)! Let's learn from each other... and thrive & prosper! :D

Cheers!!
Manz

Come follow me:
GritFX T-Shirt's Main Domain: Weird, Movie, TV, Pop Culture, and Funny Tee Designs
GritFX T-Shirts Online Magazine: Movies, Music, Madness.
GritFX T-Shirts on Twitter
GritFX T-Shirts YouTube Channel
GritFX T-Shirts Facebook Page
GritFX T-Shirts MySpace Page

No comments:

Post a Comment