Friday, March 5, 2010

Tim Fox- Soge Shirts




Hey everyone I'm Tim from Soge shirts funny t shirt shop. My goal is to share with you some insights on how to get your online shop some major buzz once you have some nice products going. I love sharing tips on networking, marketing, and most important getting other people excited about your t shirts.

I remember first starting out in the t-shirt business being very excited, but really having no idea on what steps it would take to get our tshirts noticed. After months and months of running around like a chicken with its head cut off I began to find great tips online, began to learn from other successful online shops, and was able to start forging many mutual beneficial relationships with other shopkeepers.

They say its not what you know, but it is who you know. I'm here to answer the questions of networking that you might have to get the extra edge on your online shopping competition. Social media sites such as facebook and twitter can be key tools to getting your online shop where you want to go. I love social media so I am happy to answer any and all questions you have about it.

Thanks for checking out the blog and like the rest of our awesome gang I am happy to get to know you personally to ensure that your online shop is a success.

"You will never not work, if you learn how to network." -Tim Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment